There are many ways you can get involved to bring awareness in your community!
Erie Rising is not run by individuals, but a cooperative effort of committed citizens who share and support our Mission Statement. Please fill in the contact form below and we will be in touch! You do not need to be in Erie to join us.
Presently specific support is requested in the following areas:
- Liaison and Support to the Town of Erie
- Event Planning
- Media Relations
- Project Management
- Web & Social Media Support
- Liaison to Other Local, National & International Groups
- COGCC Research Expert
- General Research
- Liaisons to Local Political Parties
- Community Relations & Communication
- Educational Partnership Coordinator
- Liaisons for each local school
- Erie Elementary School
- Aspen Ridge Prep School
- Erie Middle School
- Erie High School
- Black Rock Elementary School
Easy Quick Steps to Make a Difference:
- LIKE our Facebook Page and share it with your friends
- Follow us on TWITTER
- Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER by clicking the orange arrow above
- Conduct your own research and send us the links to publish. The Erie Rising Community is interested in all issues which may affect our health, environment, property values and overall well-being.
- Attend Community Events! (See Events)
- Get Educated! Check out our RESOURCE pages and become educated about issues which may concern our community.
- Come to an Erie Rising Meeting. Contact Us for information.
- Help Us! There are many things to do when working to serve our community and we need help! Contact Us to see what you can do or tell us what you want to be helping with!